So are you looking for a certificate course from a prestigious college? Even if you can find one, there may be a problem with the location. But there is no need to worry about distance. Through e-learning you can easily glean the knowledge from professionals from the comfort of your home.
WHO ARE ANALYTICS?
In the business field, analytics are in great demand. Companies have woken up to the fact that a great deal of pertinent information is hidden in their customer data files. They are trying to hire professionals who understand how to analyze the data to provide insights that lead to better business decisions and enhanced profitability.
COURSES OFFERED BY THE UNIVERSITY
1) BASIC STATISTICS- The topics included in this discipline are Data Types, Probability, Random Variables, Graphs, Chi Distribution Technique, Central Unit Theorem, Sampling Funnel, etc.
2) HYPOTHESIS TESTING- This course includes how to formulate hypotheses statements, their uses, techniques like parametric tests (one way ANOVA, Chi-square test, paired T-test, etc.), non-parametric tests (MANN-Whitney test, KRUSKAL-Wallis tests, etc.)
3) REGRESSION ANALYSIS- In this course, students are given knowledge of the measure and analysis of correlation coefficiency, prediction intervals and confidence intervals, regression techniques like linearity, equal variance, etc.
4) FORECASTING- This discipline includes learning the strategy for forecasting, making analysis through graphs and charts, Correlogram, Methods of forecast like the Naïve method that consist of Simple and Moving average, Model-driven method that consist of quadratic, exponential, econometric models , etc.
5) DATA MINING OR MACHINE LEARNING- In this subject various topics are covered such as Matrix Algebra, Affinity Analysis, Dimension Reduction Techniques (Principal Component Analysis, Singular Value Decomposition), Supervised vs Unsupervised techniques, Pattern Mining, etc.
6) TABLEAU- In this field, students are taught how to navigate the user interface, how to access help, how to connect various data sources, how to sort and filter data and perform operations using cross-tab, creating various maps, charts and dashboards, etc.
7) PYTHON- It is software which is used to perform data mining techniques as well as regression technique.
8) DATA VISUALIZATION- The utmost importance is given in teaching three vital principles of visualization to students along with lie factor, Affordance Theory, Data-ink Ratio, Tufte's Principal for Analytic Design and Graphical Integrity Rules.
9) MINITAB- This software is developed to perform Hypothesis testing.
10) XLMINER- This software is developed to perform various Forecasting techniques.
REDEFINE YOUR CAREER IN ANALYTICS AREA-
So if you're planning to enhance your knowledge and gain expertise in this field, it will not only beef up your resume but will increase your chances of achieving a promising job. Training is provided by the best professionals who having years of experience and sound knowledge of the field. They focus on giving more practical knowledge related to real life problems and how to deal with them following analytical principles. The person pursuing this course must possess basic industry knowledge and learn applicable concepts to take maximum advantage of this training. The demand for analytics are growing, especially in big business companies. Moreover, the facility of e-learning can help you to gain knowledge anywhere, anytime through videos.