Finding the right wayfinding design firm for your job does not have to be a difficult task. By searching for the following qualifications, you can rest assured that you'll find a reliable company for your environmental signage.
• Experience-Regardless of what type of business or organization you run, if your operations take place in a stressful environment you have a need for professional wayfinding signage. Ease of navigation is essential to your customer base, so you need to make sure your wayfinding design is right on. With that in mind, it's crucial that the firm you choose to handle your environmental signage has many years of experience. They've learned through multiple projects how to properly diagnose situations like yours and produce successful plans to remedy your navigation problems. No matter how good or flashy a young upstart company might seem, there is no substitute for experience.
• A deep client list- Let's face it. Talk is cheap. All companies claim to be the best at what they do. And it's no different with wayfinding signage firms. So how can you find proof that you're going with the best of the best? Easy-look at their client list. A quick look at their website should provide all the evidence you need. A deep catalog of large, reputable clients screams reliability. A thin list of no-name companies does just the opposite. You might also want to make sure a good portion of their client list is made of companies in your same field. That way you know they will not be treading new ground with your project.
• A complete solution- When you're looking to implement environmental signage, the last thing you want is to have to work with multiple companies. One for planning, one for sign creation, one for implementation … imagine the headaches involved. No, what you need is one complete solution. A company that handles all aspects of wayfinding design. When you find that company, you've cut the work on your side down tremendously. They will handle your project every step of the way and you can customize your own level of involvement and rest assured that the job will unfold seamlessly.
• An easy to follow process- Creating a wayfinding design that's right for your environment is probably more difficult than you realize. A lot of research and planning is involved before the signs can ever be produced. That said, you need to make sure the wayfinding design firm you choose has a logical, easy to follow process. It should begin with thorough research and onsite studies, and be followed by intricate design. The company should then provide complete construction supervision, and keep you involved throughout the entire project.
• Accessibility- Few things are as irksome as hiring a company to handle a large project only to find out that you can never get in contact with them. A quality wayfinding design firm will make themsel easily available to you. They'll always have the phones manned and will respond to your calls and emails quickly. They understand what's at stake and will be there for you every step of the way. If you can not get in contact with the company who's working for you, maybe they are not the right team for your project.
Once you find a company with the above qualities, your wayfinding signage needs will be taken care of in a swift, professional manner. So why not begin your search today?